ethosIQ is hosting local blood drive with Chi St. Luke's Health
ethosIQ, a Houston-based data analytic solutions provider, is daring Houston residents to donate; donate blood that is. ethosIQ is partnering with CHI St. Luke’s Health to save lives through blood donation.
- Who: ethosIQ & CHI St. Lukes Health
- What: A blood drive encouraging citizens to “Dare to Donate.”
- When: July 31, 2018 (Tuesday) from 12pm-3pm
- Where: 17121 West Rd. Suite 300 Houston, Texas 77095- the bus will be parked directly in front of the building
- Why: ethosIQ strives for a company culture that places associate value, corporate responsibility and exceptional customer service above anything else. The veteran-owned company believes in committing to giving back to the community in any way possible. Either natural disaster or tragedy, blood is always in high demand. CHI St. Luke’s Health reports that blood donors are needed everyday due to limited blood supply and the inability to manufacture blood. Per the American Red Cross, someone in the U.S. needs blood every two seconds; one pint of blood or one donation can save up to three lives.
ethosIQ is extremely excited to partner with CHI St. Luke’s Health for the upcoming blood drive. ethosIQ carefully choose partners to ensure seamless integration, robust functionality and exceptional cost of ownership.
“I was a child in need throughout my childhood, and was an orphan until I had a stable home in the Navy. After creating ethosIQ, I have continued to be involved with my community in many aspects. We are ecstatic to host the first annual Dare to Donate blood drive, to give back to the community in any way we can. Since Hurricane Harvey, I have seen such a surge in communal strength in Houston, and I want to continue this effort of togetherness in any way possible.”CEO, Scott Walker