Effective as of October 19, 2015. This privacy statement describes how ethosIQ, LLC collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website, www.ethosiq.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Limited Authorization to Access and Use this Site
General notice: ethosIQ™ authorizes you to download, view, copy and print information and documents published by ethosIQ™ on this Site (the “Information”), solely for private use or for non-commercial use within your organization and for the purpose of supporting ethosIQ™ products and services. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any download, copy, print and use of the Information that you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as in the original. No other use of the Information is authorized unless with prior written authorization from ethosIQ™. For the avoidance of doubt, Information does not include the design or layout of this Site or any part of it, or trademarks and service marks displayed on this Site. ethosIQ™ and the ethosphere™ logo are trademarks and service marks of ethosIQ™. You may not use these or any other trademarks or services marks of ethosIQ™ and ethosphere™ without the prior written authorization of their respective owner(s).
Scope of the forums/Wikis/Blogs: This Site may contain access to and use of forums and/or other message or communication facilities, such as, but not limited to, email function, bulletin board services, blogs, wikis, discussion groups, chat areas or news groups that are designed to enable you to communicate with ethosIQ™ and/or other users of this Site (collectively the “Forums”). To the extent technically allowed by this Site, you agree to use the Forums only to upload, post, send and receive messages (including feedback and suggestion), files, documents, graphics, images and other content or materials (collectively the “Materials”) that are related to the scope of such Forums. You shall use the Forums exclusively in a non-commercial manner. Unauthorized use: You shall not publish any Material including a promotion, advertising, solicitation to sell or purchase goods or services, to join or become members of any commercial online or offline organization or service, or more generally, to use directly or indirectly the Forums for any other commercial matter. Moreover, when uploading, emailing, posting, publishing or otherwise communicating through any Forum, you agree in particular that you will not in whatever manner or form, directly or indirectly:
- Use such Forum in connection with or for the purpose of surveys, contests, solicitation of funds, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages.
- Upload Materials that contain viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, corrupted files or any other equivalent software or programs that may damage the operation of this Site or another’s (including ethosIQ™) computer or property.
- Defame, abuse, harass, invade, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of other Users;
- Transmit or facilitate the transmission, distribution or dissemination of any Material which is (i) false or misleading, (ii) promoting bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual, (iii) obscene or indecent;
- Infringe another’s rights such as, but not limited to, intellectual property rights; or more generally, violate any applicable laws, regulations or code of conduct.
- Collection of information about others that are contained in the Forums (including e-mail addresses) is strictly prohibited. In addition, you shall not restrict or inhibit any other user of this Site from accessing and using the Forums.
- Material removal: ethosIQ™ has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, ethosIQ reserves the right to review any Material uploaded, posted or sent by Forums’ users and to remove any of such Material in ethosIQ’ sole discretion.
- Rights granted to ethosIQ on users Materials: ethosIQ does not claim title to or ownership of the Materials. However, by uploading, posting, sending or otherwise transmitting any Material to any Forum or submitting any Material to ethosIQ™:
- You (and/or your organization) grant ethosIQ™, its affiliated companies and any sub-licensees elected by ethosIQ™ or its affiliated company a perpetual, worldwide, royalty/compensation free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, copy, reproduce, publicly display or perform, modify, adapt and/or reformat, translate, publish, transmit and distribute such Material (or any part of it) in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed with the right to sublicense any or all of such rights. In addition, at ethosIQ™’, its affiliated companies’ or sub-licensees’ option, you agree to have your name published in connection with your Material or you agree to waive such right.
- You warrant and represent that you (and/or your organization) own, control or have all the necessary rights to the Materials including but not limited to the rights necessary to upload, post, send or otherwise transmit the Materials and to grant licenses and sublicenses as per the provisions above.
- Use such Forum in connection with or for the purpose of surveys,
Password and User’s Account
Access to certain parts of this Site may be subject to opening of a user account and/or use of a user name and password. In such case, you must comply with the registration process described in this Site and, if so requested, choose a password and username. You are fully responsible and liable for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and for any and all activities that occur under your password as well as for any loss or damage incurred by ethosIQ™ or any third-party due to the use of your password and/or account by someone else. You agree to notify ethosIQ™ immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account or any breach of security.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Site may provide links to third-party websites, which are not under the control of ethosIQ™. ethosIQ™ makes no representations about third-party websites. ethosIQ™ is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice or statements made on third-party sites. ethosIQ™ provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that ethosIQ™ endorses, recommends or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites. ethosIQ™ shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by the use of a third-party website or any information or materials received from a third-party website.
Any and all the Information (including the Software) provided on this Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any warranties regarding workmanlike efforts, lack of negligence or non-infringement. ethosIQ™ makes no warranty that the results that may be obtained from the use of this Site or any tools or services available offered through this Site will be accurate or reliable, or that the quality of any products or services described in this Site will meet your expectations. The content of this Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. ethosIQ™ does not warrant that the electronic functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the information available. In the future, changes may be added to the information herein but there will be no duty to update this site. ethosIQ™ may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or program(s) described on this Site at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Neither ethosIQ nor any of its affiliated companies, directors, employees, or other representatives shall be held liable for errors contained herein, or for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, loss of data, loss of profits or revenues, loss of business, loss of reputation, or any economic loss arising out of, or in connection with the furnishing, the access, or use, or inability to use this site, or reliance on any of the information provided and/or material contained in this site even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
User Indemnity to ethosIQ™
You and your organization agree to defend, indemnify and hold ethosIQ, its affiliated companies, directors, employees or representatives harmless from and against any and all damages, expenses (including attorneys reasonable fees), losses or liabilities arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of this Site (including the Forums).
Termination of Access
Modification of the Term of Use
Excluding materials provided by you and accepted by us (“your data”), you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, services or benefits obtained from the Site, except as expressly provided herein. Other than your data, all content, database information, data and services available on, and collected as a whole through this Site are property of ethosIQ™, its affiliates, advertisers and licensors, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights and laws in the United States and internationally. Certain names, products or services that may be mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. All rights are reserved.